sábado, 17 de julio de 2010

My life till now. Really, my day

Hello girls and boys and Aliens and Dogs, nice to (don't) see you all again!
Well I am still here, quite bored, after talking to my friend like for 2 hours via Skype, well after like 1 hour and 30 minutes of She showing me her Glee pictures i realizes she is a Gleek
And not like a normal one, She is a Jayma Mays-fan one which, is not bad but sometimes she is kinda OBSESSED! (Aren't all of us, obsessed with something?) But i Love her! in a friendly way! She's adorable and nice *-* but she lives like miles and miles and mileas and miles away! (She lives in New Zealand, she is awaaay! from me)
So, anything interesting happened today? No. Oh Yes! I made myself a forsmpring, here -->
http://www.formspring.me/SophiaLemon Yay for me! Cheers! Woo-hoo!
I shoulnd't get THAT excited about a formdspring, is it normal?
Okay, i admit i went to eat some Quesadillas before finishing the post but Quesadillas are so yummy! :D
So, it's Saturday and I am in home, my week was pretty bad, I've been sick all the week :|
In my bedside table there are: tissuees, water, tea, pills, more tissues, a yoyo (?) and perfume(?)
Oh and don't forget my lovely IPOD! Brand new! Gosh i love it ♥
And that's pretty much my day and all my thoughts, well really i didn't tell all my day but, do you guys really want to hear my day in my pj's and eating chewy (cereal bar, really nice) ?
I think you guys don't want. Well that's all, now i'll try to sleep even there is a party in the house next to mine. Oh my...

Sophia Lemon .·. ★ (Now is a star, that's a big change.)

1 comentario:

  1. Ooo, Quesadillas are quite yummy! Part of your blog is in spanish and part is in english, where are you from?? Thanks for commenting on my blog, I'm following you! Will you follow me too?

    <3 <3
    Gabrielle

    ResponderEliminar