viernes, 23 de julio de 2010


Hello hello, I don't know why you say goodbye I say hello (Hello Goodbye-The Beatles )

Hello, How are you guys? Thanks for following me!
Well my day has been quite bad. My eye, when I woke up, it was RED and big big and horrible-looking, and Turn out it was an allergy, and now I use sunglasses everywhere because I don't want anyone to see my horrible red eye :(
But In theatre academy, thing went quite well! I was doing a monologue, I mean I was suppose to bring one but i didn't, so I made it up during my little presentation, and I was proud of it! It was very very good!
And I have to go to my dad's house today, that is usually boring but I am going to take even more Photos of the sea and all that stuff! Now I gotta go, but I won't be bored anymore, I'll go and take pics and pics! Even I have to do it with sunglasses in Winter, Bye and Thanks followers!
What do you think of the photo? (Taken by me) Please comment!
How was your day?

1 comentario: